It’s important to feel our emotions and express them, so that we can process and deal with them. When we have trouble doing this on our own, we might need additional help.
Help can come in many forms:
- Leaning on a best friend or family member for advice
- Seeking spiritual guidance from your church group or religious community
- Meditating and practicing mindfulness
- Joining an MM support group and connecting with others who have MM
- Attending therapy
- Asking your doctor about medicines that can help if our feelings don’t go away
If you’re having a tough time with MM, you’re not alone. Opening up about what you’re feeling to others is healthy so that your body can save its strength to fight MM.